As you saw, there are many VPN affiliate programs to choose from. Presented below in detail are the very best VPN affiliate programs.
PureVPN Affiliate Program
PureVPN has been around a long time and has made many of its affiliates rich. How rich? Would you be happy to make $39,000+ per week?
Of course, that’s not typical but it certainly is enticing.
Getting back to Earth, our biggest month with PureVPN has been less than one-tenth of the amount touted above. But that's not too shabby.
PureVPN has commissions ranging from 100% to 40%, honors recurring commissions, applies no minimum threshold, and automatically pays you every month like clockwork.
And, just as important, it has a strong brand. PureVPN remains a trusted name in the VPN industry and so you can be confident in their products. Plus, it’s industry-leading 31-day money-back guarantee helps even the most hesitant of consumers purchase a plan.
As always, make sure any reviews and information you post about PureVPN are honest and based on you actually trying it. If you simply re-hash PureVPN’s promotional materials, readers will see through this, won’t stick around your site and won’t click through your links.
If interested, here’s our current review of PureVPN.
Reasons to sign-up as a PureVPN affiliate
- Responsive to affiliates’ needs (wasn’t always the case but the new affiliate manager is top notch)
- Strong brand
- Has VPN servers in more countries than any other VPN provider (a great key selling point)
- Frequently runs great and aggressive promotions and deals to attract new customers
- Already boasts more than 3 million customers
- Rated ‘”Excellent” on TrustPilot
PureVPN will appeal to these VPN customers
- Content streamers (connect with a single click to servers that support Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Amazon Prime and dozens of international TV channels)
- VPN beginners (its app is easy to use and thus ideal for VPN newbies)
- Make sure to highlight PureVPN’s 31-day money back guarantee
NordVPN Affiliate Program
NordVPN burst on the scene not-too-many years ago and is now one of the leading VPN services in a very crowded industry.
Their quick rise was in part due to their good affiliate program. NordVPN pays respectable commission rates of 40% on its longer-term plans and 100% on its 1-month plans as well as recurring commissions of 30% on all plans.
You might know NordVPN from its pretty snazzy TV commercials. But we also like that NordVPN runs cool, low key ads on Reddit.
NordVPN has received widespread praise for its VPN apps, has one of the largest number of VPN servers around and offers a full 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
However, there are some things we don’t like about NordVPN’s affiliate program.
NordVPN pays out only a “request” basis. This means you have to send them an email saying, “please payout my commissions balance”. While this is not a big deal, we don’t see why they simply cannot automatically pay out commissions on a monthly basis to their hard-working affiliates like most other programs.
Although NordVPN’s affiliate portal is based on the modern HasOffers platform, it can be a bit hard to navigate. Perhaps we are old school, but we still find Post Affiliate Pro-based affiliate portals easier to navigate and get key information from.
Reasons to sign-up for NordVPN’s affiliate program
- Branding that almost sells itself (NordVPN airs TV commercials and is recommended by CNET and other heavyweights)
- An excellent, conversions-based website
- Huge number of VPN servers (5,000+ and counting)
- NordVPN’s account manager (yes, you G__) is a real gem
The type of customers NordVPN appeals to
- Netflix streaming (NordVPN is only one of a handful of VPN services that can consistently overcome Netflix’s VPN blocking)
- Torrent file-sharing (NordVPN is a no-log VPN provider)
- Popcorn Time movie streaming (again, thanks to its no logging policy)
- Value conscious customers given its low price
- Basically anyone who wants to try a VPN given NordVPN's 30-day money-back guarantee
Which VPN affiliate program would you like us to review in detail next? Comment below!